According to the reports of September 5, 2017, there were 3,557 Sonic restaurants in the 45 US states. Although Sonic has been operating since the early 1950s, Sonic Corp. came to Delaware in 1978. The company is headquartered in Oklahoma City. The main building houses a noisy restaurant in an annex. Sonic has introduced a TalkToSonic Survey to make sure that the customers interact with the customers directly and place their honest opinions and feedback directly on the official survey portal.
Sonic’s menu includes some delicious burgers and fries, along with some onion rings, chili dogs, corn dogs, and breakfast. Drink Options include some soft drinks, smoothies, and purees. Customers can combine different drinks and flavors to create thousands of possible drink combinations. Ice cream desserts include ice cream, buoys, and banana wedges.
TalkToSonic Survey Questionnaire
The survey questionnaire includes some of the very basic questions based on your last visit to Sonic. Have a look at some of the questions included in this questionnaire below:
- First of all, you must rate your satisfaction level with Sonic.
- You will then need to answer that what items did you order at the Sonic.
- What was the quality of the drinks and dishes offered in the store?
- How was the service offered by the staff of the Sonic?
- How was the staff-behavior at the TalkToSonic?
- You will also be asked to describe any issues that you face at Sonic’s premises.
- Accuracy and taste of the order received. (Was the service slow?)
- Was the price of the products affordable at the Sonic?
Sonic Drive-In is a famous American fast-food chain that operates in 45 states. The United States has around 3,557 restaurants. TalkToSonic Survey has been loved by people all over the United States.